Kenya news.
xili

Kenya-Somalia Tiff

Post by xili » Fri May 03, 2019 1:46 pm

FSG_Somalia.jpg

xili

Kenya-Somalia Indian Ocean Dispute

Post by xili » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:41 am

“Somalia has further roiled the waters of its relations with Kenya after pushing through a political statement from the Arab League, condemning Nairobi of alleged grabbing of Mogadishu's sea territory.

On Thursday, the Arab Parliament issued an unusual statement which claimed Kenya was drawing up an illegal map that includes taking away Somali territory.”
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Somalia-i ... index.html

Somalia coastline is more than 3,333 kilometers in length, the longest of mainland Africa. Furthermore, I do not believe the interest in the contested area between Somalia and Kenya is because it has minerals.

I find it hard to believe that small area can be so rich in minerals while the neighbouring region has no similar minerals.

My conclusion is that the Global Mafia desperately want to prevent Kenya from developing LAPSSET, and that is why they urged Somalia to file the court case against Kenya.

The Global Mafia makes long term plans. They made sure the International Court of Justice (ICJ) is manned by a majority who will do their bidding.

I have noticed that the global companies inciting Somalia against Kenya are not currently mining anywhere in Somalia, either onshore or offshore. This is because they are not interested in helping Somalia grow its economy.

The Global Mafia only see Somalia as a country they can use to further their interests.

Given all these circumstances, there is only one thing Kenya government can do to make sure Kenya emerges victorious in this matter. And no, it does not involve war. I cannot write it here, but I earnestly hope Kenya government strategists will identify this winning tactic asap. Time is not on Kenya’s side.

It is the only way Kenya will emerge unscathed in this situation, and also guarantee development of LAPSSET and the many other economic projects that go along with it.

xili

Kenya-Somalia Indian Ocean Dispute

Post by xili » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:12 am

This needs to be said: Members of the Global Mafia pushing the racket exposed in this thread live in the UK and Norway.

It is important to note that if European and North American countries reined in companies owned by the Global Mafia that sabotage African countries’ economies, African countries wouldn’t need any financial aid, and there would be no refugees from Africa heading to Europe/North America.

It would be a win-win for all sides.

NB: I have deliberately ignored the statement from Arab parliament because the people pushing the Kenya-Somalia Indian Ocean racket are the ones who have the ICJ in their pocket. That automatically disqualifies the Arab states.