That is why “they” are quietly laying the ground work for their PLAN B - a “people-driven revolution” in Kenya, through these shadowy Expatriate “Tech Entrepreneurs”.
One of these projects is by “Grassroots Economics”, through the so-called Community Inclusion Currencies (CICs).
Now you know why these projects, including the so-called CICs and other similar shadowy projects “Grassroots Economics” and company are involved in, are so URGENT that, as you can see in the attached image, they cannot wait for Covid-19 epidemic to slow down before engaging the public.
GoK should order all these shadowy expatriate-led “TECH” organisations to choose either:
1. Register as a humanitarian organisation/NGO and offer Kenyans only recognized money or TANGIBLE goods, or
2. Register as a credit/finance agency, and register at CBK like any other Kenyan credit agency.
There MUST be no room for these shenanigans where someone is given a ‘voucher’ by these ‘donors’, a ‘voucher’ that cannot buy any goods in any supermarket. Most importantly, THE ‘TECH EXPATRIATES’ BEHIND THIS SCAM DO NOT USE THESE ‘VOUCHERS’ IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES!
What is the agenda? The agenda of these suspicious characters is not good anyway you look at it…
If an expatriate ‘TECH ENTREPRENEUR’/‘donor’ is using or planning to use these block-chain backed systems (or some other tech jargon), to be allowed to operate in Kenya, they must show EVIDENCE, that:
- They have implemented same ‘tech’ systems in their OWN country, and
- The project in their HOME COUNTRY has been in operation for at least 1 year, and
- The project in their home country is being used by AT LEAST 100X people, where X is the number of people they are targeting to use their program in Kenya.
Therefore, in the case of ‘Grassroots Economics’, for them to be allowed to partner with Kenya Red Cross, they must have shown evidence that:
1. They have been operating in either the US or Denmark, and have done so for at least 1 year.
2. If the target in Kenya is 1,000 people, they must prove they are serving at least 100,000 people in US/Denmark with same ‘technology’.
https://kenyaiforum.co.ke/viewtopic.php ... &start=12/